Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No Pressure At All


Well after recovering from the breakdown that I had over not putting anything here, I am now putting going to post out of the blue.

I love my neighborhood. We have the greatest neighbors in the world. I do extend my neighborhood out a few streets to include a couple of families (Richards - You Are IN!). We can all hang out and have a great time around the newly portable fireplace (see picture) and enjoy good times. The fireplace is totally legal according to the EGR Police Officer that rolled up on the party about 11:30 on Saturday evening. Luckily he was not looking for us, and even if he was we were not in front of my house, so for that night I would have played the part of one J. Doublestein.

I am looking forward to a summer full of just hanging out in each others yards doing a whole bunch of nothing.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Look! You have a loyal readership! I am commenting on the day you posted! Whooo! And I am STILL furious the Cavanaugh's missed out on Saturday night...just not right...

Meem said...

And I, too, am a loyal reader of this particularly inspiring blog!!

Keep writing! Don't let your fan base down! Go! Go!

Stephanie said...

Cheers to the Chiminea! Our front yard misses it . . .

Megz said...

So when are you building an annex for us next door to your house?