Friday, April 25, 2008

Craking Under Pressure

OK I admit it has been a while I since I put an entry into the world that is my blog. I can not take th pressure any longer. Even Mrs. R is on me about not adding any new material.

So while I am waiting for the Home Made Macaroni and Cheese that my wife is making, I am putting keyboard to internet and adding to my silly little blog.

What should I write about? How excited I am for another restaurant to open in Gaslight, how I am not happy that the weather is going to get cold here or the fact that I am out of my normal hair product and that the one I am using just does not hold up in the wind? So much to write about, but I am not sure that I want to get it all out now, then I won't have anything else to blog about.

So there you go all you critics who say you really wish that you could get to know more about me. Now I am going to go comb my hair, get my home made macaroni and wait for the new restaurant to open; all while celebrating the weather that is about to get cold again.

Until next time.. enjoy the ride.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh boy...you better get that hair product kickin'...it's windy out!
You could post the mac and cheese recipe as well - please?! :)

Megz said...

This blog is really PLG these days, my friend...don't let a bad hair day take all the fun out of your narrative now, ok?

Can't wait to watch you do tequila shots on Saturday.:)

Meem said...

And all I can say is: GOOD JOB!!!
You posted another entry - and I, for one, am greatly relieved - GREATLY RELIEVED that you're 'back in business'! HA!

Kristine Lynn said...

Not sure that there's ANY product that could help your hair :)

Megz said...

Oh now for the love of Orhard Avenue...get yer ass back on here!