Monday, June 2, 2008

Next Exit - New Career

Well it is time to change roads on this journey. I have accepted a position with HP. This means that my travel will be statewide rather than countrywide. The position is one that seems to be made for me. It is selling products that I spent 8 years selling. The company is one that I have wanted to work for for a long time.

So as I approach the next stretch of road in the journey of life, I reflect on all the great people that I have met along the way so far, and look forward to all that I am going to meet in the future.

To all of the people that have helped me get where I am today, I thank you. Without the support of all of you through the years, this move would not have been possible.

In some respects, I am living a dream with this move. I look forward to making this dream come true.

1 comment:

Megz said...

Big, huge, "clapping" smiley guy icon here...